Monday, July 6, 2009

A glimpse of today

Outside my window... a beautiful day! Lots of sunshine and a soft breeze.

I am thinking... about the CPR training I have tonight in Grand Rapids. It's about time to pack up the kiddos and head out.

I am thankful for... my wonderful family! We had a great time with my family at the cottage last weekend and are looking forward to the arrival of Dave's family this coming weekend.

I am wearing... white shorts, black shirt, no shoes.

I am creating... unfortunately, nothing at the moment. I'm anxious for my sewing machine to be up and running again soon.

I am going... to Yesterdog for dinner! Cheddar dog with onion and ketchup, minus the pickle and mustard. YUM!

I am reading... the Twilight sereis. Currently looking to get my hands on the 4th book.

I am hearing... Disney's "The Aristocats". A little mid-afternoon entertainment for the non-napping child.

Around the house... our new blinds were installed today and I LOVE them.

One of my favorite things... Stacy's pita chips and hummus! Yummy!

A few plans for the rest of the week... My Grandma Nuiver turns 89 this week Saturday. We are all getting together to celebrate on Friday night. Happy Birthday Grandma!

How about you? What are you doing today?

1 comment:

MamaGray said...

It's a good thing I've limited myself to getting Twilight books from the Library. I've been waiting for the third book for forever...ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...