Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Crazy

We've been a little busy and feeling a little under the weather. Not the best combo. I'm feeling a little caught up in the Christmas crazyness that I so despise, even though I LOVE Christmas. My shopping is maybe half done and I'm all out of ideas...don't you hate that? But, the Christmas cards are sent (as of today), I made my dreaded trip to the post office, the tree is decorated, the basement is clean (for the moment), and the kids are happy. I'm choosing to be happy about what is complete, rather than fret about what isn't. I'll save the fretting for 3am when I can't fall back to sleep.

And here are some pictures to pacify those both near and far away.



And just in case you were wondering...you're never too young to be "a really useful engine!" We love you Bradley!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...