Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A sweet surprise

How is it that the shortest month of the year is quite possibly the longest month? There is no hope for Spring quite yet and we are really all quite sick of Winter at this point.

Currently, this is our reality.



(Ok, so the picture of the dog is from last year or maybe two years ago. If I weren't so lazy I might go outside and take a different picture, but it would look just the same. I decided not to risk falling on my rear trying to get the backyard to get another picture.)

12 inches of snow, lots of gray sky, and some stir crazy kids. Did I mention that this makes for a cranky mama?

A special package arrived the mail last Friday. Since then it has felt a lot more like Spring around here. Thank you Dave; I love you too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...