Monday, January 10, 2011

A new year of many first

Look really close.

Can you see them? All pearly and white and pointy and making me forget how to sleep through the night. I got these just in time to turn 7 months old. (Let's not even get started on the fact that she's 7 months old).

I also learned another new trick. I'm pretty steady and hardly ever tip. I perfected this skill over break, while wearing Christmas leg warmers.


From the mama...
I'm not one to make New Year's Resolutions. So let's call this a goal and not a resolution shall we? It is my goal to post at least once a week. Also, to cut out all bias and equally represent all of my children. Ahem. You almost forgot I had 3 kiddos didn't you? We wouldn't want anyone to get oldest or middle child syndrome. There we go, all fair and square.

This year is sure to be filled with firsts for everyone in our family. Looking forward to living and growing and learning as a family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...