Monday, August 3, 2009

31 Things

In honor of my recent birthday, I thought I would share 31 things you might not know about me. Enjoy!

I love to take pictures. I'm tweaking my "skills" and since the beginning of summer I've loaded 499 pictures onto my computer. A bit ridiculous I realize.

99% of my pictures are of our boys. They are my pride and joy.

Gerber Daisies are my favorite flowers and

Kendall Jackson Chardonnay is my favorite kind of wine. Just in case you are trying to think of a belated birthday gift for me! :)

Blueberry pie is my favorite birthday dessert. I ate a piece of birthday pie tonight.

My newest favorite breakfast is plain yogurt, blueberries, a drizzle of honey, and almonds.

Did I mention that I love blueberries?

I love to run. Even ridiculously long distances.

I'm thinking of doing the Mt. Baldhead Challenge this fall.

Dave and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary this year. I am so thankful for my best friend and an amazing six years.

I am very much looking forward to going on a cruise with my mom's side of the family this coming January.

I really don't like tomatoes. I like tomato things, but not the actual fruit.

I don't really like chocolate.

I'll drink my coffee black, but if I use cream I prefer, Coffee-Mate, French Vanilla with the fat. The as opposed to black, 1/4 cream, 3/4 coffee.

I love it that Dave loves chick-flicks almost as much as I do.

I love our dog.

I hate that he sheds.

Having a cat is out of the question.

I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day, but really hate to floss.

Crime shows are my favorite kind of TV.

But, I'd rather read than watch TV. I read fiction, almost exclusively.

I enjoy cooking and am looking for new, healthy recipes.

Sewing is therapeutic for me and I just sold my first baby blanket!

I hope to open an etsy shop sometime soon.

My soda of choice is Diet Coke. Fountain style please.

I wish I started (or ended) each day in The Word. This is something I'm working on.

I like going out for breakfast. Real Food Cafe is my favorite place to go. I wish there was one in Holland.

Roses' is my favorite dinner place to eat. They have the best pesto pizza. The Brewery's pesto pizza is a close second.

I'm not very good at admitting when I'm wrong. I'm a work in progress.

Summer is my favorite season.

I really love to shop. Dave has taught me great restraint!

I no long allow myself to bake because I usually end up eating most of what I make. The one no baking exception is banana bread.

Ok, so that might be 32 things, but I'm definitely not 32!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It was fun to read your 31 things. I've been missing you and would love to get in a visit:)

Katie said...

PS - Can you teach me to love running???

Anonymous said...

We could add a few more to your list - simply fun to be around....a good time is had by all with U
Dad and Mom from the East

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...