Saturday, April 10, 2010

This one is for you Dad

WARNING: Picture heavy post. Unless you are a grandparent or are as much in love with my children as I am, you may want to scroll quickly.

After some gentle prodding from a certain someone I figured it was time for another post. We've traveled some, the weather has been lovely, and we've been doing a lot of hanging out at home during Spring Vacation. Dave has been home a lot and the boys have loved every minute of it (me too!).

Our travels took us to the Fredrick Meijer Gardens for a day filled with beautiful sunshine and butterflies.


We also traveled to Chicago for a mini vacation. We ate Giordano's Pizza until we were as stuffed as the pizza, walked down Michigan Avenue and visited Nike Town and the Lego store. Much to my disappointment not one foot was set in Crate and Barrel. On our second day we went to the Shedd Aquarium. The boys loved it, however, when I asked Will what his favorite part of the trip was he was quite positive the best part was jumping on the bed at the hotel room.


Clearly all the jumping on the beds wore them out!

And a few from the Aquarium. Most of the pictures didn't turn out so well because of the lighting inside. Sorry.



And this is why children under 3 are free. Because they fall asleep approximately 3 minutes before the dolphin show even starts.

We took some c-u-t-e pictures on Easter (not to toot my own horn or anything) and had a little pajama party with cousin Bradley yesterday, but I'll share those pictures another day. I wouldn't want to cause permanent damage to anyone's retinas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We scrolled over and over --- up and down directing the mouse to go over them yet one more time
And we ended up thanking God for them and for two parents who love them so
Papa and Nanny

Unknown said...

What a joyfilled, energized set of boys. Looks like they had a fabulous time in Chicago! I suppose their parents had the best time when the two boys were sleeping - they look angelic then too. What wonderful memories. So glad Dave could spend some time at home over the vacation.
Papa and Nanny

Katie said...

I guess I've been MIA in my blog reading, but CONGRATS to Dave on his job! I didn't want to keep asking you about it, but I'm thrilled to hear about that. Looks like you had a fantastic time in Chi-town. We didn't make it there last week after all, but the kids did get in a Meijer garden visit with their gram!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...