Friday, June 4, 2010

Fearfully and wonderfully made

While I am more than excited to meet our littlest one, my heart is heavy for my friend Katie and her family. They received news at their 20 week ultrasound that their baby Gabe is very sick. You can visit Katie's Blog to read more about their story here. I know they covet our prayers. I believe in the God of miracles and want to ask you to please join me in lifting their family up in prayer.

Katie, Kevin, Gavin, Anne Hope and Gibson, you have our prayers and our love. May you feel yourselves in the grip of God's mighty hands.

"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be."

Psalm 139:13-16

1 comment:

Katie said...

Michelle,
Thank you, thank you so very much for your prayers and your love.
I must tell you though that the last thing on earth that I want is for your heart to be heavy at a time you should be completely focusing on the joy of what's to come on Monday. I am so very anxious to see the first pictures of your baby girl and to finally hear her name! Love to you all.
Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...