Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A tisket, a tasket

We had a wonderful Easter. My "basket" is full and I feel blessed. Here are some pictures of my favorite memories of the day.

Some bunny loved their first Easter Basket filled with a pair of shoes and a paci. What's not to love about that? However the jelly beans in her basket from Papa and Mema were the real winners!

Some bunny else drew this picture during church.


And some bunny else helped his birthday buddy, Grandpa, celebrate his day.

And somehow I think it might be easier to get 3 real bunnies to sit and cooperate for a picture.

In taking some time to prepare for the real celebration of Easter the boys and I made Ressurection Rolls. These were a huge hit and provided a great teaching moment. We also spent some time reading The Jesus Storybook Bible. I love, love, love this Bible! Sometimes when I read it I think it is as much for me as it is for the kids. You know when you hear or read something that you've heard a million times before but one day you hear it with new ears? This book is like that. Every time I ready it.

A wonderful day with a wonderful family celebrating a wonderful and very much risen Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET !!!! in so many ways
Papa / Nanny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...