Tuesday, March 10, 2009

H is for...

Katie at A Listmaker's Life challenged her readers to a "Top 10 List". However, this list had a catch...each item on the list must begin with an assigned letter. I can hold my own in Scattegories, so I decided to give it a whirl. The lucky letter was "H"; here is my list, in no particular order (except #1!).

1. My Husband- My bestest friend and my love.

2. Hydrangeas- One of my favorite kinds of flowers. I have them all over my yard and they look beautiful in the spring, summer, and fall. Thanks mom for inspiring my love of these.

3. Honey Crisp Apples- Really, they are the best.

4. Hosting- I enjoy having people to our house for any sort of occasion. Meal exchanges, dinner, play dates, you name it. Besides, there's nothing like hosting something big a couple times of year to get some last minutes house projects done.

5. Hamburgers- I was running last week (on one of those really warm days) and could smell the burgers on someones grill. I almost invited myself back to the barbecue.

6. Haircuts- What's not to love about having someone else wash your hair and massage your scalp?

7. Hummus- Especially when paired with Stacy's pita chips...yummy.

8. Hobby Lobby- Love it all. Paper, fabric, buttons, glue, beads, ribbon, seasonal clutter that I don't need but think is so cute. I could spend hours in that store.

9. Hot weather- Is that cheating, to use an adjective as my "H" word? I do love hot and sunny days and could use a few right about now.

10. Hebrews 12:2- Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter or our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Let me know, in a comment, if you are interested in creating a list of your own. I will email you your letter. Just be sure to leave a link to your completed list in another comment when you are finished! Have fun!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How Happy I was when I Happened upon your Hodge Podge of...
oh forget it, H is hard!! You did a great job. I must say I am very impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...