Friday, March 27, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

I've been a little unmotivated in the blogging department. I've spent more time reading others blogs than writing on my own. I can see how this blog reading (or stalking, depending how you look at it) can become a sort of obsession. I've been coveting, in a good way of course, the ideas of The Nester. Holy cow, this woman has great taste and her house is fantastic. I love it. Who would think to hang an old door on the wall? I love her mantra of "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful". I've also been reading and consequently praying for sweet baby Stellan. It is amazing how often I find myself thinking of this little one even though I have never met him or anyone else in their family. The faith of these parents is amazing, a testimony to all who are blessed to read their words. Click on Stellan's name above if you'd like to read some of their story.

In addition to blog stalking, I've been getting ready for our upcoming trip to Florida (can't wait!), chasing small children, fishing my cell phone out of toilet after a tantrum that only a toddler could produce sent it plunging, watching neurotic dogs, cleaning dead leaves and dog poop out of the yard, making beds only to fine a tube to toothpaste conveniently crammed under someone's covers and even finding some time to create...the curtain is currently pinned together and also pinned to the window. It's quite sad looking actually, but I'll share pictures when it's finished. And for now, I'm sensing that Will is awake from a too short nap and might need a little TLC from his mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and what room is the new curtain in Ms Michelle?
We love stalking your blog....
Enjoy your much needed time away - sure it will be packed with memories
Lance and RA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...